Submit mental health subject matter to be considered for publication in the DCPA newsletter, "Psychology Connections." Completing this form by the 1st of the publication month would allow your work to be considered for inclusion in the issue published by the 15th of that month. Otherwise, the content you submit will be considered for the following quarter.
Psychology Connections, the DCPA newsletter, is actively seeking mental health content for the following Sections of the publication:
- "Updates from the DCPA Board of Directors" - Information about DCPA operations provided by DCPA Board Members.
- "Membership Spotlight" - Interviews with DCPA Members, information about a DCPA Member's accomplishments, or information about a DCPA Member's specialty.
- "Heads Up" - Mental health news or a psychological perspective on current events.
- "Research You Should* Know" - Interesting new statistics, active research projects, research findings, mental health treatment & evidence-based practice, or available research grants.
- "Evolve" - Information about professional development in the field of mental health or CEU subject matter.
- "Opportunities " - Available jobs in mental health, available office space, practices for sale or buy-ins. If you are a member of the DCPA please submit your information here. If you are not a member of the DCPA submit your advertisement requests through the DCPA Advertising Form: https://goo.gl/forms/e3vmaaGbta3rFKy13
- "Laughter is the Best Medicine*" - Psychology themed jokes and comics.
Keep the above Section Descriptions in mind when you select the Newsletter Section option below.
Individuals who wish to advertise Free Events, please complete the Connections Content Submission Form. These postings will be included in the Newsletter's "Opportunities" section at no charge.
Members can view past issues here.